Membership dues are $65 and must be turned in by February 19!
Please fill out the new member form below and turn it in with your dues.
UT Member Benefit
- Learn research skills and computer applications that you need to succeed in the public relations and communications fields.
- Attend workshops and panels to build and target your resume and portfolio for internships and jobs.
- Use PRSSA as a resource for finding the perfect internship or job for you.
- Receive first-hand advice from public relations practitioners as they share their experience on a variety of PR-related topics.
- Gain leadership experience serving on the executive board.
- Pay reduced joining membership dues for the PRSA Volunteer Chapter upon graduation.
National Member Benefits
- Scholarships and Competitions: PRSSA awards nearly $20,000 in scholarships and award competitions to members each year.
- Job Center: PRSSA’s online database of internships and jobs are available to members. The site has job hotlines, directories, professional contact information and even an online career manual.
- National Conference: Members from across the country convene annually for the PRSSA National Conference. The conference offers professional development sessions, socials, resume critiques, networking opportunities and more.
- FORUM: FORUM is PRSSA’s national newspaper, which contains society and industry news, tips for writing, job hunting and other topics. Any member can submit pieces to this publication – a wonderful addition to your portfolio.
- Regional Activities: Chapters in each section of the country offer mini-conferences each spring. They provide daylong seminars on different facets of public relations, as well as chances to network.