Where do I print? 

Printing is free for students in graduate student offices. It is courtesy that if you print, you help keep paper supplied.

Where do I get paper?

Diana King has paper in the Dean's office (3rd floor). It is on the shelves in the back of the office. Tell Diana that you are taking paper and bring one or two reams back with you. 

Where should I park? 

There are student parking areas around the CCI building including behind the building, closest to the Tower, in front of the building by McClung Museum, and Neyland Stadium. If you park in the parking garage closest to the Thompson Bolling Arena, you can cut through the tower or cross the pedestrian walkway and cut through the CCI parking lot for quick access to the building.

How do I get monetary help for conferences and travel?

First, check with your department. CCI will provide around $200, and the Graduate Student Senate awards funds once a year (so plan accordingly). You must apply for GSS funding in advance. Additionally, you can check the conference or hosting organization for volunteer opportunities or travel grants. 

Helpful Links